Evaporated Depression with a side of 5K

Aloha!

I've been a little absent due to the three day holiday and generally trying to keep my cantankerous ways to myself.  No sense in bringing anyone else down to my level of funk, but rather recoup and trudge on!

So, as a way to escape the doldrums and let loose - my hubby planned a trip to the desert with our quads.


The dry desert air evaporated my clouds of depression and left a sunny trace upon my heart.

I am every grateful that I married my Scottish warrior.

Source

I've also signed up for a Virtual 5K organized by Katie at Runs for Cookies.  The link will take you directly to the details and such, but you will still need to sign up on her blog if interested in joining.  She is celebrating her 31st birthday with a 3.1 mile virtual run.

So, cheers to Katie and to a better week!

L



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WtR: Day 4: Detox Salt, Sugar, Fat and Caffeine

WtR: Day 3: Sex and more of it...

WtR: Day 2: Exercise