Progress

Long time, no blog.  I apologize for this, but things have been a little hectic...

However, I'm seeing a little more page views, so does that mean it is people looking at my wee page of the world?
The Rock


I can only hope!

I'm officially on Week 5 of the Optifast experience.  So far, I've lost on average of 5 pounds per week.


Emotional Sacks of Flour
I think my favorite flour expression is the "tantrum."  :)

I'll be back with the activities and journaling exercises that we have been doing - very emotionally draining, but freeing in an oxymoronical way. (yes, I made up that word...)

Cheers! (with a glass of water - no alcohol allowed.)
L


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WtR: Day 4: Detox Salt, Sugar, Fat and Caffeine

WtR: Day 3: Sex and more of it...

WtR: Day 2: Exercise